In this 4-day interactive course you will learn key skills to perform as an Analytics Translator. You will play the bridging role between the technical expertise of data scientists and the operational expertise of domains such as marketing, HR, supply chain, finance. This role is crucial to ensure that the data science efforts connect flawlessly to the business needs. This unique course will prepare you for this new and valuable role in every organisation. The next edition will start on Thursday 23 March 2023.
This course is designed for business professionals who want to become the crucial link between business and data science and analytics teams. The profile of the participants will be business professionals in finance, auditing, control, risk, marketing, HR, sales, logistics, supply chain, etc. Are you working in the business field and interested in the new role as Analytics Translator? Do you want to help your management or board to identify and prioritise business goals? To help them choose the opportunities that create the most value? In this course you will learn to fulfill the vital role of the translator between business and data science.
Those who have completer the course will have learned the following:
– A fundamental understanding of machine learning methods.
– Identifying business opportunities for data science solutions.
– Essential statistical concepts.
– Data visualisation, dashboard design and storytelling with data.
– Implementation of data science projects.
– How to translate between data science team and business team/management.
– Data science ethics and regulations, including GDPR.
– Understand data science roles and what kind of teams are needed.
Date: see partner site
Time: 09:00 17:00
Location: Amsterdam Business School
PE-points: 40 PE-punten
Mode of study: onsite program
Deadline enrollment: 4 weeks before the start of the programme
Costs: see partner site